Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Core dump in 0.4.99.4

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:05:59PM -0500, Douglas McMorris wrote:
> > OK, the output I get from gdb follows, hope it helps:
[clip]

> what produces this?? starting rb, playing iradio... just give a bit of
> context.

I provided that in my initial email.  I compiled/installed, started it up, pointed it towards my music.  RB read in all my mp3's, I was able to play things pretty well, and all was fine.

I shut it down, tried to restart RB, and it crashed.  It always crashes after showing the note in the system notification area, but before the main window appears.

Matt