Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] Make volume widget menu act likegnome volume applet.

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 13:04, Douglas McMorris wrote:
> This is just a simple fix to make it appear right below the icon and
> aligned with the center of it.

Thanks for making this change, it's in CVS now.

> I don't know how to properly make a patch file :( so heres the diff and
> a pic for those of you who can't apply it...

Yeah, the patch didn't apply at all.  It seemed to have been corrupted
somehow.

Also I had to fix it to show the window before making the gdk calls,
otherwise the toplevel window's GDK window was null.