Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] startup time

On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 15:08, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 19:06, MArk Finlay wrote:
<snip>
> > ps. then we could *fix* the launcher to that it is called rhythmbox ;)
>
> If you mean to rename the launcher back to rhythmbox from music player,
> that's not gonna happen :) Rhythmbox wont tell the user anything unless
> he knows what rhythmbox is, whereas music player is immediately cleare.

It should be "Name=Rhythmbox" "GenericName=Music Player" or
"Name=Rhythmbox Music Player". I had this problem with gst-player
showing as Movie Player and using the same icon as Totem, that looked
broken ;)

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery

This is a digitally signed message part