UI freeze break request for libgnomeui

Bug 340478 [1] contains a small patch that provides some much needed
fixes for GnomeIconEntry/GnomeFileEntry:
 * update icon list when a new dir is selected
 * disable preview area in file chooser, not needed as we're selecting a
directory
 * filter out non-directory items in the file chooser

These changes make the GnomeIconEntry dialog much easier to
use/understand. The patch has already been commited to HEAD, I would
like to commit to libgnomeui-2-14 as well.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com