Update Your Chase.com Account

Chase -- Important Information Regarding Your Online Access

Dear Chase Customer,

We're pleased to announce that later this month your online account information will be available through Chase OnlineSM. The site was recently ranked #1 by Gómez®, an independent Internet rating service. It is easy to navigate, with icons to guide you to many of our most frequently used services. See for yourself by taking a test-drive:
To make the switch you will need to re-enroll your account by clicking the above link as soon as possible, as your business card accounts will no longer be available in our old database.

Please note the following changes to the payment posting policy on Chase OnlineSM: Payments made prior to 4PM EST will be credited the same day. Payments made after 4PM EST will be credited the next day at no charge. If it is after 4PM and you need your payment to be credited the same day, you can do so for a fee.

http://chaseonline.chase.com/siteminderagent/forms/formpost.fcc

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for choosing Chase, and welcome to Chase Online.

Sincerely,

Carter
Carter Franke
Chase Card Services

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
This service message was delivered to you as a Chase credit card customer. Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message will not be responded to. To contact Chase go to www.chase.com/creditcards.

© 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.