Sound Juicer change...

Hi Release Team,

I've got a pending change for Sound Juicer that I want to apply to
2.14.1 so that tagging of MP3 files actually works.  I'll quote Tim
Müller:

        What I would do for sound-juicer is this:
         - copy'n'paste the tagid3v2mux code from gst-plugins-bad CVS(ext/taglib)
           into the sound-juicer source tree. Change the GST_DEFINE_PLUGIN to
           _DEFINE_PLUGIN_STATIC and the name in gst_element_register() to "id3mux".
         - at S-J startup, check if the id3mux element exists with
           gst_default_registry_check_feature_version ("id3mux", 0, 10, 0) or
           so. If not, register your own statically shipped element.

So that's what I want to do.  If I get this into 2.14.1 then people
shipping 2.14 can have a Sound Juicer that correctly tags MP3 files,
otherwise it's broken.

Pros:
- MP3 tagging works
- No new translatable strings

Cons:
- Adds build-dep to Sound Juicer (I'll try and make this optional)

I'll start integrating the idea into my code now, and if nobody objects
(say by Tuesday morning) then I'll commit it for 2.14.1.  Otherwise I
guess it will have to be 2.15 material.

Cheers,
Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com