Re: Module proposal draft

On 3/18/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le vendredi 17 mars 2006 à 16:57 -0700, Elijah Newren a écrit :

> Can we guess that you'll work on something like KUniqueApp? :-)

Yes, you can guess that. I can guess it too.  But I'm not sure if
it'll actually happen.  There's lots of stuff I want to work on, and
I'm hesitant to say I'll finish anything that isn't at the top of the
list, especially since the list always continues to change with time.
I just mentioned it because it was an example on my mind, and if I do
get to it, it'd probably would not be done by 2.15.1.  Of course, it
might not be done by 2.19.1 either...  ;-)