Re: vte commits

On 3/12/06, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Just to clarify that I have released vte-0.12.0 and started
> committing fixes for 0.12.1 already.  Hopefully that doesn't
> violate the freeze.  Or am I missing something?

There's never been a policy against this (as long as you don't release
0.12.1 before 2.14.0 and expect it to get in, that is).  It could
cause issues if we discover a showstopper during smoketesting and need
them to fix it without dragging in a bunch of unrelated patches, but
considering that it's just a theoretical worry and it could be worked
around with just a little pain anyway...

Hope that helps,
Elijah