Releases for g-u-d, g-d-u, and yelp

I'm leaving town tomorrow morning to visit my girlfriend
in Germany for a week.  I fully intend not to touch a
computer for the entire week.

Unfortunately, that leaves me out of town when 2.14 is
scheduled for release, and I'm responsible, at least
partly, for three modules: yelp, gnome-doc-utils, and
gnome-user-docs.

I have found people to make these releases for me, but
I wanted to let the release team know about it in case
something comes up.  Brent Smith (smitten) will make
the yelp release.  Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
will do gnome-user-docs and gnome-doc-utils.

Happy 2.14!

--
Shaun