Re: Zenity hard-code freeze break

Le lundi 06 mars 2006 �2:26 -0300, Lucas Rocha a �it :
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to do very little fix on the "separator" list dialog option.
> Just to add the G_OPTION_FLAG_NOALIAS flag to avoid the alias
> "list-separator". Here's the patch:

>From the doc:

"This option should only be used in situations where aliasing is
necessary to model some legacy commandline interface. It is not safe to
use this option, unless all option groups are under your direct
control."

>From zenity help output:

  --help-gtk                     Show GTK+ Options

You don't have direct control over this one...

Also, two questions:

 + what is documented in the help? separator or list-separator?
 + what string was used in previous versions? It's important to keep
   compatibility.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�