Re: Release Notes Going into CVS

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 00:23 +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> Interactive release notes related chat is happening on #release-notes on
> irc.gnome.org and will be happening for the next couple of weeks I
> guess.
>
> Only somewhat related, does anyone know the status of the live CD?
Not sure about the LiveCD.

There is a new page on the Wiki about creating a usable VMWare Virtual
Machine that can run with VMPlayer (free for Win/Lin/OSX), at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeVMPlayer
A person will be able to store settings and actually use the new GNOME
here.
I am not sure if someone will be able to volunteer to get this completed
before this release. I estimate the difficulty to be less than making a
LiveCD.

Simos