Re: GDM API Change Request

On 1/27/06, Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron sun com> wrote:

> Release Team:
>
> Yesterday Sebastien Bacher proposed the following patch to GDM which
> I think would be good to add to GDM for the 2.14 release, but it affects
> API.  Since the API freeze has passed, I wanted to get permission to
> add this change.  Note that this change just adds a new feature to
> the GDM XML theme format, and doesn't break any existing interfaces
> exposed.

GDM is in the desktop release suite, not the developer release suite.
Thus, you are unaffected by API freeze.  It does look like it's
affected by feature freeze, but just barely as it's mostly a UI
change.  It seems innocuous enough so here's 1 of 2 approvals.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Cheers,
Elijah