Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.14.0 Beta 1 (2.13.90) Development Release

Hey,

On Fri, January 27, 2006 10:22, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Tarballs are due on Monday (January 30th) for the GNOME 2.14.0 Beta 1
> (2.13.90) Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.
> If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before Monday,
> please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to roll
> the tarball for you!

I'll be away for a trip starting tomorrow. I'll try to make the tarballs
for gnome-panel, gnome-desktop, libwnck, pessulus and gnome-session in
a few hours, but maybe I won't have time... I'll send a mail if I can't
do the tarballs.

This also means I won't be able to do the release ;-) Any volunteer who
can do it?

> PS: wow, I just found out that there are some igloo hotels. Looks
> really cool. I know, it's not like real igloos that were (or maybe I
> should say "are"?) used by hunters. And I suppose they have to build the
> whole hotel every year...

Kjartan, it seems there's such a hotel in Norway. Do you know someone who
tried this? :-)