Re: gnome-media branched

On 1/10/06, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> wrote:
> gnome-media was branched for 2.12 (I think Ronald did this recently but
> it looks like no mail was sent out to announce it).

Thanks for the notice.

However, it seems there are serious problems with the gnome-2-12
branch of gnome-media... All files appear not to have been tagged. On
a checkout of gnome-media gnome-2-12 branch, several files are
missing, including both source files and po files.
Perhaps the tagging process was accidentally aborted somehow?

Christian