Re: GNOME and GStreamer

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 16:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for sending this.
>
> On Thu, January 12, 2006 14:08, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > The recommendation from the GStreamer team is to go ahead and ship with
> > 0.10 as the default - or in some cases, only - choice, and not ship
> > GStreamer 0.8 as part of the tarballs.
>
> So, I always thought we were going to release 2.14 with GStreamer 0.10.
> Does anyone maintaining some module using GStreamer have an objection?
> Or is this just some bureaucracy? :-)

Yeah, that's what I thought too.  But some people asked about it, and
from one bug report I thought Ronald was saying he thought it would be
GStreamer 0.8

So I'd like us to get synchronized before major changes land, Tim is
ready to commit patches but we don't want to step on toes :)

Thomas

That's all changed for good
No more worries and doubts
The good will come out