libxklavier tarballs

Hi,

I discovered via bug 331413 that libxklavier has a version newer than
the ones uploaded to http://download.gnome.org/sources/libxklavier.
Was this intentional?  We can't use the newer version in the release
set unless it's on gnome ftp, and if we get no newer versions then
we're faced with build bugs that will never be fixed.  So, where do we
go from here? :
  - Get the tarballs uploaded to gnome ftp
or
  - Remove libxklavier from the desktop and make it an external
dependency (or disallow it as a dependency) or something?

Thanks,
Elijah