Re: gnome-screensaver UI review changes
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-screensaver UI review changes
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:16:36 +0100
Yesterday at 21:43, William Jon McCann wrote:
> The translatable string is _("%s on %s") and it will have a comment
> for translators that says:
> Translators: this is "username on hostname"
> Perhaps the i18n team can let me know if there is something else that
> should be done.
I've commented on the bug (this is a very ugly string from l10n-point
of view), but if Christian Rose doesn't complain loudly, you've got
the approval for the change since we're early in the cycle.
] [Thread Prev