Re: broken gnome-backgrounds tarball

Vincent Untz wrote:
On Tue, February 14, 2006 09:30, Daniel Holbach wrote:
Hello everybody,

just as a heads-up:

gnome-backgrounds 2.13.91 with md5sum 1db26611d12d26f039b0978c1ec97f22
gives me these message when extracting:
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
tar: Child returned status 1

Thanks Daniel!

cc'ing Thomas who will probably know if we need a new tarball.

Vincent

Very odd... I created these with the normal make dist rules, so maybe they got scrambled during the upload. I'll be able to do another tarball this evening, but anyone is welcome to try rolling and uploading them again. The CVS tag for the release is GNOME_BACKGROUNDS_2_13_91. Let me know if you are successful.

-Thomas