Re: requesting official list of modules and versions for GNOME 2.14
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, release-team gnome org, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: requesting official list of modules and versions for GNOME 2.14
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:06:31 -0600
On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 21:33 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Is there any way of reliably profiling gtk engines? As far as I am aware
> there is no way (short of actually placing hooks in the engine) of
> knowing when the engine has finished painting a widget or window.
To know when you are finished painting, you can use my code in
gtk+/perf/gtkwidgetprofiler.[ch]. That beast is not finished, but it's
a good start on having a reliable way to profile widgets.
] [Thread Prev