Re: (Potential) Request for UI- and feature-freeze break for Yelp

<quote who="Olav Vitters">

> As a quick fix:

Argh, this is very much what I was hoping to avoid. I pinged DonS again for
the recipe, as I no longer had the script URL to hand - I couldn't do it
until I had that again. We can't 'quick fix' this: The whole point of doing
this is to provide a consistent, stable API.

> http://www.gnome.org/yelp?this+is+a+test

It's totally inappropriate to randomly plop an API on wgo. Now that I have
the recipe again (I was also going to do it as a rewrite, as the script is
unnecessary), I can move it to the planned location. I'll do that now and
update.

- Jeff

    "I'm just mucking round down the shallow end of the literary pool, I
                          suppose." - Mick Molloy