Re: gok 1.2.x intended for gnome 2.16

Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le jeudi 24 août 2006 à 14:35 -0400, David Bolter a écrit :
Dear Release Team,

I've uploaded a gok 1.2.0 tarball intended to be the release candidate for gnome 2.16. It has been a while since the last tarball (which was for gnome 2.16) sorry to leave this late. If you have any concerns please contact me. I do consider this release to be more stable.

Sorry, deadline was monday at 23:59 UTC and I only did the release this
afternoon, because of other delays, but it is too late.

It will gone in either RC2 (we will maybe do one) or 2.16.0.

Yes this is intended for 2.16.0 (see original message) thanks.

David.