Re: Delaying libgnomeui (or not)

Le mardi 22 août 2006 à 12:42 -0500, Federico Mena Quintero a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry that I haven't been able to fix all the bugs in the file
> chooser yet.  I have bugs at work that I need to fix first; my intention
> is to dedicate half a day to work bugs and half a day to file chooser
> stuff.

These things happen, no need to apologize (and please, don't take my
previous mail as a personal attack, I was just a little upset because we
weren't notified at all).

> Both gtk+ and libgnomeui will need changes.  Right now I'm writing the
> test suite that will help us know how libgnomeui is broken.  I expect to
> be done with the test suite today, and will fix the bugs tomorrow and
> the day after --- there are already some patches in Bugzilla that may
> help with this.
>
> After that I'll look at gtk+ itself.

So, it means we will need also a GTK+ release, I guess ?

Matthias, will you do a GTK+ release once file choosers changes are done
on GTK+ ?

Guys, do you think we should delay 2.15.92 ?

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva