Postponing 2.15.92

Hi folks, 

so, I've heard Federico wanted to postpone 2.15.92 for a few days so he
could fix file chooser backend in libgnomeui.

Of course, it would be nice if we could have a confirmation by email
(discussion on irc between various people is nice but I only heard about
it because somebody else told me this morning).

Anyway, since I needed to wait for new nautilus ( with crasher
fix and control-center 2.15.92 (just uploaded), it isn't a big problem.

I'm building the entire stack ATM and I'll inform you of the progress
tomorrow morning.

Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]