Re: Patch for duplicate hotkey in the libgnomeprintui print dialog
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- Cc: Gnome i18n List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, jody <jody gnome org>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Patch for duplicate hotkey in the libgnomeprintui print dialog
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:35:23 +0200
Yesterday at 12:50, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> Do you really think the amount of time it's been sitting in bugzilla is
> an argument to drop a bugfix?
No, I think that amount of time it's been sitting in Bugzilla is an
argument enough to post-pone it for after string freeze is over.
It simply means nobody cared for 18 months, and I see no reason to
finally start caring about it during 1 month of string freeze.
>> Please mark the patch as accepted-commit_after_freeze instead.
> I'm fine with that if there's a snowball's chance in hell that someone
> will do a libgnomeprint/ui release after 2.16.0 is out...
Oh well, even less of a reason to allow it, IMHO. Also note that Gtk+
is able to handle conflicting accelerators: it switches from one
widget to another without actually activating them.
] [Thread Prev