Re: GNOME 2.14.3 Released! / GNOME 2.16.0 Beta 2 (2.15.91) Released!

Hi Andrew!

I'm cc'ing release-team as we take turns handling releases and so we
all need to be aware of potential problems.  (also cc'ing murray about
the bindings of cairo issue for all languages, since I don't know the
real answer there, and am hoping either he or John can comment)