Re: devel-announce-list post from calum benson sun com requires approval

(Taken from devel-announce-list approval notice)

> desktop  - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.14/2.14.3/NEWS

Hmm, strange... I definitely a wrote NEWS entry for gnome-themes:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-themes/NEWS?
rev=1.41.2.1&only_with_tag=gnome-2-14&view=markup

Yeah, the script that automatically pulls out the NEWS entries is
buggy; it's done that to me several times with Metacity too.  I have a
feeling it's due to some kind of inability to handle unicode
characters properly.  I haven't had the time to check it yet.  Sorry
about that.

Elijah