Some quick infos about 2.15.1

Hi all,

Just to let you know before I go to bed:

 + there's no libwnck release for 2.15.1, since I'm a bit short in time
   and no code change was committed. If someone wants to do a release,
   feel free to do so

 + same for gnome-panel

 + someone should make a gok release so that it can compile with the
   latest at-spi. I got permission from the maintainer to do so, but
   I don't have time right now. I'll do it tomorrow if it's not done.

 + smoketesting build will probably break if no intltool is released.
   This is caused by the migration to po/LINGUAS. I'll try to see if
   Rodney can do a release soon. Sorry for causing this inconvenience :/

Ok, I think that's all. I'll start a build tomorrow.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�