Re: Inclusion of baobab in gnome-utils

Kjartan,

thank you very much for your kind suggestions..

On 4/11/06, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:
> After looking at it a bit I've found the following things I'd suggest be
> improved first:
>
> - be consistent in coding style. There's a lot of inconsistencies and
> wrong indentation etc in there

Paolo Borelli has just committed new files with correct indentation
and we are currently working hard on code re-styling (where needed).

> - eu.po needs converting to UTF-8

If you don't mind, could you pls commit the right eu.po, please?

> - incorporate the current GNOME goals?
> - fix all critical warnings
> - go through the valgrind report here:
> http://www.gnome.org/~kmaraas/baobab-valgrind.log

Work in progress....

> Here's a few comments from running it through the intel compiler too:

Some of these has been already committed. Thanks a lot.

Fabio