Inclusion of baobab in gnome-utils

Hi all;

[I really don't know if this requires a full module proposal or not, but
anyway, here we go]

I'd like to propose the inclusion of Baobab[1] in the gnome-utils
package.

Baobab is a graphical filesystem analysis tool: it can scan a file
system and give usage statistics both as percentages and using a treemap
graph.  It's similar to Disk Inventory X[2] on OSX or JDiskReport[3] on
win32.

Baobab has been written by Fabio Marzocca, and it's already hosted on
Gnome's CVS; in order to avoid adding yet another package to the
desktop, and given the project's small size, I'd like to add it inside
gnome-utils for the 2.15 development cycle.  Fabio has already agreed to
this plan.

It's my opinion that Baobab would be a fine addition to gnome-utils, and
to the Gnome desktop.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

+++