Re: 2.12.1 release

On 9/30/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Is there someone who can do the 2.12.1 release? I could do it, but I
> should be busy next week and I'd prefer if someone else can do all the
> smoke testing.

I'm available, but I'd really like to give everyone a chance to become
familiar with the process and whine about^w^wprovide feedback on my
jhbuild-moduleset-conversion script.  Does someone else want to cover
this?  If so, I will be around to help out and back you up.  If no one
steps up, though, I'll do it.

Thanks for sending the announcement out, Vincent.

Cheers,
Elijah