Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Translations not used in Evolution (was Re: Evolution and Evolution-Data-Server branched)

Umm, why?

How can you possibly be tagging anything but the exact tree that was
used to build the code against which the testers verified?

If you are doing anything else, then you do not have a verifyable build.

--
adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome