Wishlist request - module build order

Hello.

I have a little feature request for the release notes (or somewhere
linked to).. Having a module build order list like the 2.8 release
notes (which was slightly out of order, but mostly correct)..
Preferrably with an URL to external dependencies (at least where they
are/were available at release time, had some trouble finding the correct
xrender tree for instance)..

Talked to Luis and he said I should poke you people..

Btw, ftp.g.o is having a hard time now that firefox 1.5 beta and ubuntu
preview was released at the same time (and we're (in) official dns named
for all of them)..  But that's just fun :)
http://www.acc.umu.se/technical/statistics/ftp/monitordata/index.html.en
(the spike was a node reboot causing cluster filesystem hickup)

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric acc umu se, http://www.acc.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå