Re: Who will do the 2.12.0 release?

On 9/3/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Do we have any idea who will release 2.12.0? :-)

I might be able to do a build and test it. Any other volunteer?

Oh right, we never decided this.  It would probably be good to have two or more people smoketesting too since this is the big .0 release.  I can help with this one.  Should I put together the moduleset just after tarballs are due and send it to you (and anyone else that wants to assist with smoke testing)?

- Elijah