2.12 Release Notes ISV list

Hi,

I just read the 2.12 release notes, and wondered about the list of ISV's
using GNOME (Firefox, the Eclipse Project, Real Networks, and VMWare)
you got in there. I was pretty amazed Nokia is not in there, as that
company is at the moment one of the biggest using Gnome technology,
right?
Next to that (I might be completely wrong here, please correct me): is
"Firefox" an ISV? I though the Mozilla Foundation is, but Firefox is
just a product, isn't it?

Just some thoughts :-)

Regards,

Ikke