Re: fix for #310953 (camel-groupwise) (breaks hard code freeze inevolution )
- From: Vivek Jain <jvivek novell com>
- To: "Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>" <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, k Harish <KHarish novell com>
- Subject: Re: fix for #310953 (camel-groupwise) (breaks hard code freeze inevolution )
- Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:59:05 +0530
The change in update_update was part of another bug fix, that got
included erroneously, please consider attachment(51652) as the patch I
want to commit.
On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 21:40 +0000, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le jeudi 01 septembre 2005 à 10:14 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> > On 9/1/05, Jain Vivek <jvivek novell com> wrote:
> > Sending it again as the earlier one didn't come properly.
> > hi,
> > This patch fixes a critical bug in the mailer component of
> > evolution.
> > The Changed file is
> > evolution-data-server/camel/groupwise/camel-groupwise-folder.c
> > I have sought the approval from mail maintainer.
> > Please let me know if I can commit the patch as it breaks the
> > hard code
> > freeze in evolution.
> > Looks like it's just a simple check for a NULL string before doing
> > string comparisons with it, so it should be safe enough. Approval 1
> > of 2 for attachment 51652 (i.e. the new patch).
> The previous patch changed something in update_update(). Isn't this
> needed anymore?
] [Thread Prev