Re: Usual question for the release ;-)

On 10/24/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Who will make it? :-)
> I can probably help with it/do it. Any other volunteer?

I'd really like to have the generated moduleset posted as soon after
24:00 UTC as possible (and with a warning that it might need to be
changed periodically leading up to the actual release), and then
announce it so other people can play around with it too (as mentioned
at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-October/msg00064.html).
 If that timing isn't convenient for whoever wants to do the release,
I can easily create the initial moduleset at that time.

If needed, I can also help with the smoketesting and stuff too, but
it'd probably be better to spread it around more than have me do it
again.  :-)

Cheers,
Elijah