Re: Upcoming platform deprecations

Le lundi 10 octobre 2005 �5:52 +1000, Jeff Waugh a �it :
> Yo,
>
> During a discussion about disseminating information for ISVs and so on, I
> decided to bite the bullet and document the upcoming platform deprecations
> (you know, the ones that have been upcoming for ages)...
>
>   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen_2fPlatform

Shouldn't gnome-mime-data be in this list too? IIRC, we kept it only
because gnome-vfs depends on it for deprecated functions...

There's also libglade that will probably integrated in GTK+ in some way.

(please don't tell me it's a wiki ;-))

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�