Re: Gnome 2.12.1 released!

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Elijah Newren wrote:

> On 10/6/05, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu> wrote:
> > Hi Elijah,
> >
> > If you happen to make 2.12.2 soon, would you please drop
> > gucharmap back to 1.4.3?  If you remember, there was a copyright
> > line dropped mistakenly in 1.4.4.  I will make another release as
> > soon as I get the time though.
>
> Oops, yeah, I forgot about that one when checking over the version
> numbers.  The 2.12.2 release is happening relatively soon--at the end
> of November, as per the schedule at
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen.  Will that be good enough, or
> will we have to worry more than that?

Well, depends on Roozbeh nagging again or not, but I guess he's
not.  At that time he was mad on me doing another mistake
releasing derivative work of his that a contributor sent me
without noticing that the new license (Perl) is not compatible
with the original one (LGPL), so he was under the impression that
I've removed the copyright line in gucharmap *intentionally*.
We've worked that out since, so I think it's fine.  But I will
make a release for 2.12.2 anyway.

Thanks
behdad

> Thanks Behdad,