Re: Feedback on 'Opportunity for participation in Gnome releases'

Le mardi 04 octobre 2005 �6:06 -0600, Elijah Newren a �it :
> Hi guys,
>
> So as one of the follow-ups to my earlier email about getting more
> community participation, I was considering sending out the following
> email (though I'm not sure where to--d-d-l and gnome-love?).  Just
> thought I'd ask for suggestions on other ideas or improving the
> wording or whatever...

Looks okay to me. You might want to add "a small and not that hard
contribution would be to create an ical file for the 2.13 release
cycle". Yes, I'm missing it :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�