Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.13.2 Development Release

[cc'ing release-team since this is really were you should send this
mail ;-)]

Hey,

Le lundi 14 novembre 2005 �8:49 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod a �it :
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I'm supposed to release Pango 0.11.0, but:
>
>   * I applied for ssh account last week, Owen confirmed that I
> should get it, but nobody have created it yet.

Well, we can upload the tarball for you :-)

>   * There are two new pango modules that Owen has been promising
> to review for a long time, and he really likes to get them into
> this release.  He's supposed to review them tonight.  We were
> wondering whether a tarball tomorrow morning is ok.  I know you
> are aiming for hard deadlines, but exceptions can always be made
> for a core library like Pango, right? ;)

The rule has been "no exception" since we switched to hard deadlines,
because of the time needed to compile everything for smoketesting.

Now, it seems the 2.13.2 module sets were not generated yet and I
probably won't have time to do so before a few hours. So if you're lucky
enough, you can get the release out before we generate the module
sets...

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�