Re: Official 2.11 schedule in the wiki

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> After ircing with Jeff, I've put the full /start/2.11-style stuff in the
> wiki: http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning

Thanks, I'm going to shift things around a bit before we announce tho - just
want to get things in maintainable places for future (I don't think putting
it all under ReleasePlanning makes sense, etc). Not major stuff.

I will talk to the sysadmins about wiki stuff we've lost - it concerns me
that board have lost some stuff too.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

     "Building a Kernel is a requirement for Securing Servers." - Oscar
                                  Plameras