Re: [Fwd: [gthktml] fix to avoid race condition which causes infinite loop]

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 11:12 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
Here are some of the things that we like to know when you ask for a
freeze break:
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/tasks.html#ApprovingFreezeBreaks
OK. The bug this patch fixes is very nasty as evolution composer may enter infinite loop, meaning that user looses data from last autosave and whole application becomes unusable. The patch was approved on evolution-patches mailing list. There's also stress test for gtkhtml which was demonstrating this bug every time it was run. It breaks API as it adds new argument to low level functions. Otherwise it's very simple fix and doesn't break anything AFAICT.

Cheers
Radek