Re: Request for code freeze breakage approval in Epiphany

Hi,

Le lundi 07 mars 2005 �9:08 -0500, Luis Villa a �it :
> Blah. I'm scared about a patch this big at this point in the game,
> even though I think it fixes a really critical bug. How many people
> have tested this? And do you think we can wait until 2.10.1?
> Luis

Since time was short, I was the only tester :/
I've tested it with and without presence of user-created gedit.desktop
file in ~/.local/share/applications/.

If we release without this patch, users which have user-created
local .desktop files will have non-working View Source functionality.
Since that's rather rarely used, we could wait for 2.10.1 if you feel
this is not important.

Regards,
	Christian