Re: UI change to SJ
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: UI change to SJ
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:32:29 +0200
On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 10:16 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 11:10 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > Now that SJ is a player too, I'd like to remove the title from the
> > > Extract column in the treeview (as it affects track playing). OK to do
> > > this?
> > I don't understand how the title in the treeview affects playing.
> The column of checkboxes is titled Extract? and in previous releases of
> SJ it controlled what tracks are extracted. With SJ 2.12, it also
> controls what tracks are played, so the title is misleading.
Ah, thanks. 2 of 2 approvals.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev