Re: 2.11 releases?

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 15:39 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I've created the 2.11.5 directories. I've never done this before, so
> please check that nothing is too stupid:
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/platform/2.11
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.11
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/bindings/2.11
>
> (when the mirrors update)
>
> I updated the scripts in releng/tools/ from Jeff's jdub home directory
> on master.gnome.org, and created an appropriate versions file after
> checking the build with garnome.
>
> The versions file is now in releng/tools/ and I'd like future versions
> files to be commited there (or somewhere).
>
> [murrayc window murrayc]$ release-suites 2.11.5 versions
> Glib 1.080 is not available.
> Gnome2 1.020 is not available.
> Gnome2-Canvas 1.002 is not available.
> Gnome2-GConf 1.000 is not available.
> Gnome2-VFS 1.020 is not available.
> Gtk2 1.080 is not available.
> Gtk2-GladeXML 1.004 is not available.

I think these need to be copied in manually. They are not uploaded like
other modules because their names are confusing - they are actually perl
bindings. Then you need to call signal-ftp-sync to tell the mirrors
about them.

I tried putting them in the working directory, but the script doesn't
find them there.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com