Re: procman and libgnomesu

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> I was under the impression from the d-d-l threads that procman was
> supposed to make libgnomesu an optional dependency instead of a hard
> requirement.  That doesn't appear to have happened.  I'm not sure whether
> that's something we should be following up on or if we are just supposed
> to wait in order to provide more time for this to happen, or if perhaps I
> was just mistaken.  Comments?

Consensus was that it should be optional - they need bugging about it.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

    "Mr Hunt also admits he does not like the expression 'diddly squat',
     though he will not be ruling it to be unparliamentary." - ABC News
                                   Online