Re: UI freeze breakage (maybe): sync empty trash alerts in nautilus and trashapplet
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- Subject: Re: UI freeze breakage (maybe): sync empty trash alerts in nautilus and trashapplet
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:03:19 +0100
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 10:49 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il giorno gio, 27-01-2005 alle 10:40 +0100, Murray Cumming ha scritto:
> > Why do you need this freeze break? Why can't it wait for GNOME
> > 2.11/2.12?
I can't find an answer to this question. Please make this easy for us.
> > You also seem to be asking for a lot of vague changes, without asking
> > for approval for a particular patch.
> Please follow links
> > >  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=165241
> > >  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2005-
> > > January/msg00119.html
> in  you can find the patch and why I'm asking for this breakage
> in  you can find the same patch yet applied on Nautilus.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev