Re: libbonobo - gnome developer libs - string freeze breakage?

tor 2005-02-24 klockan 01:15 +0100 skrev Tor Lillqvist:
> > libbonobo hasn't branched off yet in a "gnome-2-10" branch,
> > this means that the current freeze still affects libbonobo HEAD.
>
> But I *did* branch it, according to Michael's instructions. There is
> since yesterday a gnome-2-10 branch in libbonobo. Should I have
> "registered" the branch by mailing somebody? Sorry, I didn't mean to
> cause any problems.

Ooops, I obviously should have checked more carefully whether there
actually was an unannounced libbonobo gnome-2-10 branch hidden there,
before stupidly claiming that it didn't exist. :/

But your analysis is totally correct -- in general, translators and many
other contributor teams won't notice and know about branch changes
unless they are explicitly notified about them.

Thanks for giving this notice now -- I have updated the libbonobo module
branch information that translators use on the translation status pages
now.

Christian