2.10 release notes status

I'm mostly done writing up the release notes, in releng/2.x/2.10rnotes/.
So now is the time to take a look. Please just fix stuff directly in cvs
wherever possible.

Thanks to Danilo we have a po-based translations system working, and we
already have translators for Dutch, German, Serbian, and Swedish. With
this system, translators should be able to get started sooner than
expected, without getting out of sync with the original. But I'll make
it clear that they'll have to cope with changes until 2nd March, 1 week
before the release.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com