Weekly translation status for Gnome 2.10

Danilo, could you, or someone, do this for us again for the 2.10 release
notes. They are in releng/2.x./2.10rnotes/rni18n.xml.

This time, I want to finish the release notes by March 2nd (1 week
before the release) to give people time to translate them into other
languages. So you might need to guess at some final "supported"
statuses.

Thanks.

--
Murray Cumming